The Greenbelt Farmers Market is OPEN every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.!
Come join us for fresh foods, locally made personal care products, and a variety of community events, chef demos, wine samplings, and live music! Sign up for our weekly newsletter using the link on the right to get news in your inbox on what's happening each week.
In addition to our many regular market vendors you've come to love over the years, we'll have a few new faces joining us this season. Come meet our newest vendors and check out what they have to offer:
- Batty Batches, innovative jams and jellies (the first Sunday of each month)
- DC Puddin, southern comfort food
- Sweet Earth Essentials, a variety of aromatherapy products (the first and third Sundays of the month, beginning May 18)
- Tasha's Cookies, delicious cookies and brownies
- Tiffany's Oven, vegan prepared food
Check out our complete vendor list for 2013!
Thanks for supporting your local, producer-only market!
Please note: We love dogs, but we don't allow them inside the orange cones (in the main aisles) at the market due to health-code restrictions. Please safely secure your dog or have a friend look after your pet outside the market boundary before you come in to shop. We apologize for any inconvenience.